little KKJ | amber teething bracelet - mixed
This product is currently sold out.
Our 100% Baltic Amber is considered to reduce teething discomforts and have anti - inflammatory properties to aid healing.
Amber is fossilised tree resin, or sap. When the bark of a tree has been damaged – a tree cut down or there has been an interruption in the integrity of hard outer bark – sap leaches out. If this is left undisturbed, then over time the resin solidifies to a rock like hardness. Amber bead necklaces are made from polished chips of this resin.
- Our jewels are not toys & should be worn under adult supervision at all time
- They are not to be worn when child is sleeping or unattended. Please remove in this time
- If breakage occurs or deterioration is occurring for any reason, please discontinue using
- Product is not to be chewed or put in mouth at any time as it will weaken jewellery & could become a choking hazard
- Our Baltic Amber baby pieces are suitable for use from 3 months of age with supervisionlength: 15cm