Q. How do I know my ring size?
A. A sizing guide is available on our website. Please refer to this and then measure around the widest part of your fingers (the knuckle) with a tape measure. For rings with a thicker band we recommend going up a size than what you would normally select.
Q. How do I cleanse my crystals?
If you have been using or wearing your crystals for some time, or they have been repeatedly touched by , it’s a good idea to cleanse.
Cleansing your crystals isn’t a physical process of cleaning them with soap and water, but a spiritual cleanse designed to cleanse the stone of the stored energies, both good and bad, which need to be released. When a crystal is being used specifically for healing it should be cleansed before and after use.
Each of the Krystle Knight crystals are cleansed and specifically programmed prior to being shipped. Over time it is likely your crystal will absorb a range of energies so please regularly cleanse your crystal (daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly, depending on the use and what is going on for you at this moment in your life).
There’s a couple of ways you can cleanse your crystals to restore them to their original sparkly vibration and enhance their magical healing properties:
1) Visual cleanse. You can use a visualization to cleanse your crystals. Simply hold the crystal, tune into and focus on it. Close your eyes and visualise the crystal to create a connection with it. Then visualise a bright white light surrounding the crystal, followed by a beam of white light coming down through the stone. Visualise this bright white light going into the stone, and all around it, and taking away energy that is stored within the stone. Do this exercise until you feel confident that the white light has done what it needs to do and flushed away any residual energies.
2) White sage cleanse. White sage is known for its cleansing and protective properties. This is a particularly beautiful and effective way to cleanse your clear quartz crystal. You can purchase white sage either in a bundle or via a spray or incense stick at your local natural health foods shop. Simply set up a cup of water to extinguish the stick when you’re done, light the sage and when it catches fire, blow it out and allow the embers to start to smoke. Set your intention to cleanse your crystals and say a prayer of cleansing. A suggested prayer is below: “I cleanse this crystal of any impurities, negativities, or anything that no longer serves me as the owner of the crystal.” Wave the smudge stick or incense stick around the crystal imagining the smoke absorbing any negativity, fears or problems you have experienced during the past period wearing or living near the crystal. See the smoke dissipating and floating away and imagine any negative energy or that which doesn’t serve you flowing out of the crystal and the space around it to make room for positive, fresh, healing energy.
3) Full moon cleanse. This is the easiest and strongest way to cleanse your crystals. Simply place them out under the full moon. If it is cloudy or raining your crystals can still be cleansed but please avoid water as the Krystle Knight crystals do not like water. The full moon period lasts a few days so it’s OK if you miss the actual day of the full moon.
Remember: our crystals are not suitable to be cleansed in the ocean so please don’t get them wet or put them in salt!
Q. How do I clean my jewellery?
Your Krystle Knight jewellery has been hand picked and selected for its own unique characteristics and magical healing properties.
Krystle Knight Jewellery is all hand crafted with so much love & integrity & our crystal jewels are delicate.
To ensure the longevity of your jewellery we recommend following the below guidelines:
- Store each piece of jewellery separately to avoid scratching & keep away from heat or direct sunlight.
- Remove jewellery when washing hands or using any harmful substances, such a cleaning products.
- Remove jewellery when bathing, swimming (or coming in contact with any water)
- Remove jewellery when sleeping.
If you would like to clean your jewellery we recommend following the below guidelines:
- 24K Rose Gold & 12K Gold is plated 925 Sterling Silver. With time & wear the plating may wear off, showing the Sterling Silver underneath. It may need to be re-plated every now & then, depending on how often the jewellery is worn & how it is cared for.
- 925 Sterling Silver can be cleaned using a soft silver polishing cloth
- Brass can be simply polished up using brass cleaning products (please try to keep away from crystals when polishing)
Q. Why does my crystal have cracks or inclusions?
Crystals are a natural beauty of the earth and because they are natural it is common for crystals to have unique characteristics and properties. All Krystle Knight crystals are individually selected and hand picked. Each crystal will have its own magic and healing properties. Your crystal will not crack inside (or on the outside) unless it is dropped or knocked.
Each piece may vary slightly from the image on the website. Unfortunately, we are unable to exchange for a different piece.